Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Dezember 21, 2012

Lea Michele - Marie Claire January 2013


Lea Michele Covers 'Marie Claire' January 2013
Lea Michele looks glamorous on the cover o fMarie Claire‘s January 2013 issue, on newsstands December 18.
Here is what the 26-year-old Glee actress had to share with the mag:
On her boyfriend Cory Monteith: “I don’t even remember a time when he wasn’t my boyfriend. No one knows me better thanCory. No one knows what it’s been like to go through this more than he does. Feeling like you have that net underneath you allows you to jump higher and go farther. He makes me feel like I can do anything. For the first time in my life, I feel really, really settled and happy. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”
On diva rumors: “I am a very outspoken person, and if something makes me uncomfortable, you will know that it makes be uncomfortable, but that’s as far as it goes. I can assure you that [diva rumors] aren’t real. It’s super-frustrating sometimes, and I used to fight back, but now I feel like, You can think what you want to think about me – that’s OK. I have the most amazing fans, friends, and family members who have stood by me, and I know that my cast and crew really enjoy working with me. That’s all that matters.”
On her breasts: ““These babies are great. They are my prizewinners. For a while they were out and about, showing off on Broadway every night, then they came to L.A. and were like, ‘No one else looks like me here!’ They were nervous to make their appearance but feel they’ve earned their place. So they asked if they could come out, and I was like, ‘All right, you guys.’ They definitely rose to the occasion, so I’m going to continue to give them more opportunities.”
For more from Lea, visit MarieClaire.com!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~