Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, Januar 30, 2013

Taylor Swift - Cosmopolitan South Africa February 2013


Taylor Swift looks ravishing in red on the cover of Cosmopolitan South Africa‘s February 2013 issue.
The 23-year-old singer recently took to herTwitter page to thank her fans for the continued support of her music, “It’s official–’I Knew You Were Trouble’ is #1 on pop radio!! You guys are unbelievable. I’m smiling SO big right now.”
In another interview with VibeTaylor opened up about her new single status.
“Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young,” she shared, “but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future. It’s an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone.”



1 Kommentar:

  1. also irgendwie find ich Taylor Swift auf dem ersten Bild um einiges schöner als auf den anderen beiden.. is vielleicht Ansichtssache, aber irgendwie.. naja :D
    wann zeigst du wieder mal ein paar selbstgemachte Fotos, würd mich echt freuen! :)
    Ella

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~