Friendly Blogs

Montag, Juni 30, 2014

Rita Ora - Flare's August 2014

Rita Ora shows off a lot of cleavage for Flare‘s August 2014 issue.
Here’s what the 23-year-old British singer had to share:
On her Instagram obsession: “I’m on it as soon as I wake up. I scroll with one eye open. It’s like a drug. For me, it’s like, look forward. You don’t have to look side to side. If you start looking from side to side, you get confused. That’s a good quote. I might have to tweet that.”
On being compared to other young, pretty musicians: “There’s always competition. I definitely feel it. I thrive off of it. I love it. I don’t look at it as a competition, I look at it as a form of energy.”
On her makeup palate: “When I wear crazy stuff, she’ll [mom Vera will] say, ‘I need sex. I need glamah.’ I got obsessed with makeup and makeup artists when I was young, with people like Kevyn Aucoin. I feel like I’m a character already, as in, like, I love dressing up. If I could live in a cabaret, I would. If I could live in Moulin Rouge, I would.”








1 Kommentar:

  1. Interesting post! :)

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin, twitter and google+! Sorry for the delay! Please follow me back on all!!

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~