Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, Oktober 22, 2014

Diane Kruger - Harper's Bazaar Australia Cover November 2014

Diane Kruger is stunning on the cover of Harper Bazaar Australia‘s November 2014 issue, out on newsstands now!
Here’s what the 38-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On fashion: “Clothes to me are an external expression of a state of mind, or a reaction I want to get from people. Fashion is just a fun way for women to show our colours. Guys buy a car.”
On ageing: “I want to age gracefully and I don’t judge those who get injections. But we can’t age backwards, so you have to embrace it sometime.”
On red carpets and fame: “Red carpets are a stressful, bizarre situation. Imagine having all those people yell at you and take photos. Not the most comfortable moment. It’s ridiculous. Honestly, I just don’t care what people say. It’s not worth worrying about. I care about the film I’ve just made and what my boyfriend says when I walk out of the door.”


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~