Friendly Blogs

Freitag, September 14, 2012

Kate Hudson - Harper's Bazaar Cover October


Kate Hudson Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' October 2012
Kate Hudson is radiant in a Ralph Lauren Collection dress on the cover ofHarper’s Bazaar‘s October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 25.
Here’s what the 33-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On meeting her fiance Matthew Bellamy: “He was immediately very protective and, you know, watchful. I Googled him right away! And it was shocking, ’cause he was like two completely different people. I would still tell him, ‘I look at the footage of you playing, but getting to know you, I can’t connect the dots.’

On getting married:
 “We’ll do it eventually, but I want it to be right. I don’t want to just do it, you know what I mean?”

On pal
 Gwyneth Paltrow helping her out in London: “She’s been my go-to about where to get things done—grocery shopping, a good mani-pedi, you know, all that. I look up to Gwyneth and how she has been in her life. She’s the real deal.”

For more from Kate, visit HarpersBazaar.com!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ja blogzug kenne ich,hatte dort auch mal ein erste Klasse Ticket und der der das erfunden hat muss richtig viel Kohle damit verdient haben :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~