Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, September 18, 2012

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund - Mini Mart


Kirsten Dunst wears a sheer white coverup as she leaves a mini mart with her boyfriend Garrett Hedlund on Sunday (September 16) in Hollywood.
The 28-year-old actor recently talked about turning down the role of Finnick Odair in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
“They did [approach me],” Garretttold MTV. “But I was working on this film at the time. We shot the whole film in 23 days and I was really immersed in it. I couldn’t get around [to reading the 'Hunger Games' novels].”
“Everybody around me is flipping out about the books, and I didn’t really have the time to sit down lately to read any book, not just ‘Hunger Games,’” he added. “But I’ve got a couple [projects] on my plate that I’m looking forward to reading now.”




2 Kommentare:

  1. Dankeschön liebes :) Und ich freue mich so das du mir so lange treu bist :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vergiss nicht mir zu erzählen wie du das Buch findest :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~