Friendly Blogs

Montag, Mai 13, 2013

Aly Raisman - 2013 DWTS Practice


Aly Raisman wears some brightly colored tees on her way into dance practice in Los Angeles on Friday (May 10) and Saturday (May 11) afternoon.
The 18-year-old gymnast and her pro partner, Mark Ballas, are gearing up for the semifinals on Dancing With The Stars.
“I had no idea what to expect coming into this competition. I have surpassed my expectations! I never expected to improve this much and to learn so much,” Aly told the L.A. Times.
Aly wrote on Twitter, “Loving our rumba routine & our song is one of my favorites!!! Can’t wait for you all to see it!! #DWTS :)”

1 Kommentar:

  1. Mit diesem leuchtenden T-Shirt ist sie auf ihrem Weg nach oben ganz sicher nicht zu übersehen :)

    Alles Liebe von Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~