Friendly Blogs

Samstag, Juni 23, 2012

Katy Perry @ Tonight Show



Katy Perry: 'Tonight Show with Jay Leno' Visit!
Katy Perry waves at the audience while making an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday (June 21) in Burbank, Calif.
The 27-year-old singer, who wore aRoland Mouret dress, chatted about her childhood, her experience getting signed, and her new film Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D.


“I always like to be honest with everything I do, especially in my songs, I like to plant those seeds of honesty and truth because we live in a world where we don’t have much of that left,”Katy expressed to Jay. “With this documentary I wanted to show people what was underneath the hood.”



Katy Perry: Tonight Show with Jay Leno – Part 1

6 Kommentare:

  1. Appreciate your site. I've bookmarked your site in my browser to read on weekends.
    Here is my weblog - Rancho Santa Margarita Word Press Training

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankeschön liebes

    wünsche dir auch ein schönes Wochenende

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. katy perry ist einfach toll :)
    und hübscher blog! :)
    würde mich sehr freuen wenn du auchmal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest und bei meinem gewinnspiel mitmachst, (jeden samstag startet ein neues gewinnspiel) :))
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    liebste grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great clip. I love Katy Perry!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. she look great, I love the dress!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sam hat auch ganz weiches und seidiges Fell....
    Lieben Gruß zurück!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~