Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Juni 29, 2012

Mila Kunis - Covers 'Glamour' August 2012



Mila Kunis Covers 'Glamour' August 2012
Mila Kunis rocks a wide rimmed rag & bonehat on the cover of Glamour‘s August issue, which hits newsstands July 10.
Here’s what the 28-year-old Ted actress, wearing a Club Monaco shirt andCurrent/Elliott jeans, had to share:
On dating rumors: “Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls–t. That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.”
On wanting a family: “This isn’t the right time for me to have one, but I do want a family. I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.”
On online dating: “One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great. It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy.”
For more from Mila, visit Glamour.com!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~