Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, November 08, 2012

McKayla Maroney And Her Minime


McKayla Maroney tries out her skills on the basketball court while visiting the Indiana Pacers in this new Instagram pic.
“wow, @McKaylaMaroney takes over the @pacers practice @thefieldhouse. #boombaby #goldswagger,” Eddie White, who does marketing for the team, tweeted.

Not Impressed!
McKayla also stopped by a few gyms for a couple of meet and greets. She’s even found her doppleganger!
“OMG I feel so accomplished right now..I found my twin!!! Little Maddie from GTC in Michigan!! Her whole gym calls her Mini-Mac,” McKayla wrote. “Not Impressed with mini me..She is so cute I can’t take it.”

6 Kommentare:

  1. Blogger: Gymnastics and More! - Kommentar veröffentlichen
    longchamp

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm so happy I stumbled across your lovely blog.
    I would love it if you could check out mine. If you'd like I'd love to keep in touch by following each other on GFC. Please let me know! ;)

    Have a wonderful day!

    MOIOLOGY

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. du, willst du überhaupt, dass ich das bewerte? ich meine so erfahren, dass meine Meinung so viel zählt bin ich ja nicht ._.

    und sie is nicht meine Schwester, "nur" eine Freundin ^.^ sie würd auch gern weiter tanzen, aber sie is hypermobil, oder so..

    ❤ alles Liebe, Ella

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. du, ich find auf deinem Blog kein Suchfeld ._.

    liebste Grüße,
    Ella

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Danke liebes,

    bin wieder Fit :) Alles ok :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. kein Problem, ich freu mich schon darauf ^.^

    Ella

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~