Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, November 15, 2012

Rihanna - Ellen de Generes Show


Rihanna: I'm Not Dating Anyone Right Now
Rihanna chats candidly with Ellen DeGeneres while making an appearance on her talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs today!
When asked if she was dating anyone,Rihanna simply replied “no.” She also talked about her plans to have children one day!
“Yes, eventually. I mean absolutely,” she said. “I would prefer to you know have a full family. I’m pretty sure I could handle if I had to on my own but that’s not what I’m striving for,” she added about having kids on her own vs. with a husband.
“My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV or in the bed and watch TV,” RiRi said about her perfect date night.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~