Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, Februar 19, 2013

Taylor Swift - Elle March 2013


Taylor Swift rocks the cover of Elle‘s March 2013 issue, on newsstands February 19.
Here is what the 23-year-old Grammy-winning singer had to share with the mag:
On ex-boyfriends: “I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”
On her insecurity: “Middle school was what programmed me be to be semi-insecure, like, all of the time. I didn’t fit in….I’d stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in. That’s when I started to realize there’s this thing called rejection.”
On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes: “To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.”
On dealing with rumors: “I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me. They’re like ‘Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They don’t like it!’”
For more from Taylor, visit Elle.com!













1 Kommentar:

  1. Könnte ja jetzt mal wieder als lebendiger Beweis dafür verwendet werden, dass man gerade durch Kämpfen stark und erfolgreich wird ...

    Viele liebe Grüße von Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~