Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, August 30, 2012

Emily VanCamp - Hamptons Magazine September Cover Girl


Emily VanCamp lays by the pool on the cover of Hamptons magazine’s September 2012 issue.
Here is what the 26-year-old Revenge actress had to share with the mag:
On her own TV guilty pleasures: “I have definitely dabbled in The Bachelorette. It’s a great way to escape and relax with a glass of wine and just put all of my work stuff to rest for an hour or two and focus on other people’s relationships and the absurdity of it all. You get sucked in.”
On dating her costar Josh Bowman: “We don’t really talk about our relationship. The show becomes about your personal life if you talk about it too much.”
On the female rivalry on her hit showRevenge and why guys seem to like to watch women fight: “I don’t know, but it’s a good thing! I’m all about strong female empowerment. It’s funny, a lot of men watch this show—and I don’t think any of us were expecting that in the beginning. They’re more hooked than their wives! It’s kind of hard not to look. It’s like watching a train wreck.”
On her new found sense and interest in fashion that’s come with her recent success: “It’s definitely a departure from my real life because I’m not particularly fashion savvy. I certainly try, though. I borrowed an Oscar de la Renta dress from the wardrobe department for an event and I went to Jason Wu’s show when I was in New York. That was amazing– to see these unbelievably gorgeous women walking around in the designer’s clothes. It’s otherworldly. I want to do more of it. I find it fascinating. What’s nice about working with a stylist is being pushed to step outside the box a little bit and try something new. I tend to very traditional and stick to the basics. I’m just developing a desire to get into that world. It’s nice to learn people who know what they’re doing.”
For more from Emily, visit Hamptons-Magazine.com!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~