Friendly Blogs

Sonntag, November 25, 2012

Gabby Douglas - Leotard Collection



Gabrielle Douglas is 'Fascinating'; Launches Leotard Collection
Gabby Douglas is all smiles next to Barbara Walters during her interview for Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012.
The 16-year-old Olympian just launched a new line of leotards with GK Elite!
“I am so honored & excited to have my own line of leotards with GK,” Gabby shared. “Expressing my personality and love for gymnastics through this collection is a great way to share my creative ideas. I will be really proud when I see other gymnasts wearing my designs to practice!”
The first six leotards of the Signature Collection by Gabby Douglas will be available for sale in 2013.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~