Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Dezember 07, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens - Harpers Bazaar Arabia December 2012



Vanessa Hudgens Covers 'Harper's Bazaar Arabia'!
Vanessa Hudgens is elegant on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia‘s December 2012 issue.
Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On her Spring Breakers experience: “I’ve never been on spring break, I’ve never gone to college or had this group of girlfriends to go away with. I became very, very close with these girls. We had such an amazing experience together; it felt like it was our own little spring break. We allowed ourselves to let loose and push each other and see how far we could take it.”
On Gimme Shelter: “I had to chop off all my hair and live in a pregnant woman’s shelter for about two weeks before we even started filming to get me in my headspace. It was a bit of a shock. It’s a world that I’ve never had a chance of looking into, let alone be a part of, and I remember calling my mom on the first night, and I was like ‘Mom, what have I gotten myself into.’ It was a lot of fun after I got past those initial feelings of shock at the environment.”
On looking up to Meryl Streep: “She has such an amazing, long career, and that’s the goal – a long career! She has done everything there is to do under the roof, and been brilliant at everything she does. She’s the master of her craft – and that’s her priority – her craft. She is just astonishing.”
For more from Vanessa, visit the mag’s Facebook page!

1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~