Friendly Blogs

Samstag, April 13, 2013

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas - DWTS Practice


Aly Raisman heads out of Dancing With The Stars practice in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (April 11).
The 18-year-old Olympian recently spoke with LA Times about dancing with pro Mark Ballas and what he’s taught her so far.
“To be a great dancer and performer you have to act. Last night I felt so in the performance, so in the moment! It felt amazing; I really put myself back in the mind set of training,” Aly shared.
She added, “I pictured all the long hours of training and how hard it was for me to make it to the Olympics, so I really wanted to show people how much sacrifice, dedication, and hard work it took.”


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~