Friendly Blogs

Montag, Mai 06, 2013

Aly and Lynn Raisman - Pandora Store Glendale CA




Aly Raisman and her mom Lynn browse the new collection while at the Pandora store at the Glendale Galleria on Saturday afternoon (May 4) in Glendale, Calif.
The 18-year-old gymnast, who was on hand to meet fans, tweeted after their visit, “Thanks @PANDORA_NA for having my parents and I today! :)”
Aly recently updated her blog for Parade for this season of Dancing With The Stars: “This week, I have a trio dance with Henry [Byalikov] and Mark [Ballas], and we’ll be doing the jive, and then Mark and I will dance the Argentine tango.”
She continued, “I’m excited for the Argentine tango because I haven’t done an intense dance like that, so it will be a challenge. We’ll be rehearsing today, but I’m sure Mark will be taking it easy [because of his injury]. I’ll just be learning some of the steps.”


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~