Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, August 29, 2013

Diane Kruger for Chanel


Diane Kruger looks stunning in these brand new behind-the-scenes pics from Chanel‘s latest campaign!
The 37-year-old actress chatted with DuJour about her relationship withChanel and her beauty regime – here’s what she had to share:
On her relationship with Karl Lagerfeld: “My first shoot as a model was for Karl Lagerfeld! I immediately fell under the charm of his kindness and his sense of humor, and, of course, our German roots brought us closer. This happy coincidence gave us an inseparable connection.”
On her beauty as she ages: “Even though I loved being 20, I’m not nostalgic about my beauty at that time. However, I am nostalgic about all of my first times: the first time that I kissed someone, the first time that I saw New York…. I realized that I had to live fully in the moment and open myself to others or life would pass me by. If I’m happier now, then I’m more beautiful than I was before.”
On her beauty routine for events: “My experience as a model taught me the right tips and tricks to enhance my features, so I prefer to do my own makeup. I want above all to look like myself. Feeling beautiful is a private emotion. This helps me put things in perspective, accept myself as I am and no longer undertake an insatiable quest for perfection.”


1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~