Friendly Blogs

Montag, Juni 16, 2014

Kirsten Dunst - Convent Garden Hotel - London England

Kirsten Dunst sits outside with a friend while enjoying a drink at the Convent Garden hotel on Wednesday (June 11) in London, England.
The 32-year-old actress recently talked about how she won’t push her kids to be in Hollywood, when she is a mother one day.
“I would obviously like them to be happy and if being actors makes them happy, great, I wouldn’t stop them. But I wouldn’t push them into it. Especially as young kids. Even though it worked out for me, it`s still very hard,” Kirsten said.
“I also wouldn’t want to bring my kid up in Los Angeles. If I hadn’t grown up there, I think I would hate that city. I`m filming in New Orleans at the moment and it reminded me how lovely it is to walk around without being followed by a gang of paparazzi,” she added.








1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~