Friendly Blogs

Samstag, April 20, 2013

Emmy Rossum - Beverly Hills CA


Emmy Rossum is dressed up for Spring as she heads to Judi’s Deli for some lunch on Tuesday (April 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 26-year-old actress recently chatted with Today about the inspirations for her album Sentimental Journey.
“I grew up listening to (classic) music. My mom played it around the house when I was a kid,” Emmy said. “I grew up in the city singing at the Met, so a lot of the music I heard was classical or retro, but then I also liked the Spice Girls.”
“[The classics] are romantic and nostalgic and I think that’s something that’s kind of missing in modern writing,”Emmy added. “I really wanted to pay homage to that kind of music … that’s simple and feminine and pretty.”






1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Orianne, und ob das Kleid toll ist, danke!

    Wünsche Dir von Herzen noch ein wunderbares Wochenende, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~