Friendly Blogs

Freitag, April 19, 2013

Jamie Chung - Bello Magazine




Jamie Chung Covers 'Bello' Magazine's Action Issue
Jamie Chung glams it up for the new Action Issue of Bello magazine!
Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On living in NYC: “Currently, I’m staying in the financial district so it’s kind of convenient to all the different ones. I’d like to consider myself quite savvy with the subway.”
On her style: “I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. Only recently have I been really splurging, and experimenting, and trying new things.”
On the heavy subject matter of her filmEden: “I felt like we all, including the crew needed a break from each scene. And so,Matt O’leary and I would quite often try to keep things light in between scenes and not keep it so heavy on set all day.”
For more on Jamie, visit BelloMag.com!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~