Friendly Blogs

Sonntag, April 07, 2013

Kirsten Dunst - Bullett Magazine 2013


Kirsten Dunst gets super artsy in this brand new photo shoot for Bullettmagazine’s latest issue.
Here’s what the 30-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On kissing Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire: “Everyone at the time was like, ‘You’re so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt’, but I thought it was disgusting. I was a late bloomer.”
On being famous: “People would stop to take my picture like I was Britney Spears or something. I hated the attention.”
On people’s perception of her: “To so many people, I’m still ‘that girl from Spider-Man.’”








1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Orianne, wow, dass sind ja direkt künstlerisch angehauchte Fotos von Kirsten Dunst - sie wirkt darauf unglaublich gut!

    Alles Liebe von Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~