Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Februar 08, 2013

Megan Fox - Marie Claire UK March 2013


Megan Fox is stunning on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s March 2013 issue, on newsstands this Thursday (January 31).
Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On being fulfilled with mothering her sonNoah: “I’ve never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – like, I recognize I’m so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow] – but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son. All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is.”
On her husband Brian Austin Green: “I just think we got lucky. I believe he’s my soulmate. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t take work, because we are very, very different. But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don’t try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining.”
On cooking: “I can cook, but I also want everything to look beautiful on the plate – then I get upset when people eat it. Everyone just tears through it and that makes me sad. It’s not a rewarding experience for me to cook.”
For more from Megan, visit MarieClaire.co.uk!






1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich finde, sie sieht auf den Fotos unglaublich attraktiv aus - obwohl sie ja schon einige Schönheitsoperationen hinter sich haben soll ...

    Ein schönes Wochenende wünscht Dir von Herzen Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~