Friendly Blogs

Samstag, Februar 16, 2013

Mila Kunis - Allure March 2013


Mila Kunis graces the cover of Allure magazine’s March 2013 issue, out on newsstands Tuesday, February 19!
Here’s what the 29-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On being single: “For four years I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single.”
On on-screen nudity for Friends with Benefits: “I showed side boob. I don’t need to show ass. You get one or the other. You don’t get both.”
On her distaste for LA/paparazzi: “You can look [online] and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities! And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in…You’re constantly worried that something’s going to get out that’s going to put your life in danger or your loved ones.”
For more on Mila, visit Allure.com!











































1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh ja, ich bin überzeugt davon, dass wir uns in der Regel gar keine Vorstellung davon machen können, wie gefährlich im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes das Lebens eines Prominenten ist ... Und ich weiß einmal mehr mein traumhaftes und sicheres Leben zu schätzen :)

    Viele liebe Grüße von Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~