Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Juli 12, 2012

Kirsten Dunst - Chanel


Kirsten Dunst carries a load of goodies out of the Chanel store after going on a bit of a shopping spree on Tuesday (July 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 30-year-old actress purchased what appeared to be a dress, along with some bagged items!
Kirsten recently opened up about one of her big fears about being in her 30s.


“I thought when I reached 30 I’d have a lot more figured out. But until you have a kid, you’re just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter Pan vibe,” Kirsten told Psychologiesmagazine (via the Winnipeg Free Press). “They’re 35 and they behave like they’re 25. That’s what scares me about being in my 30s – not finding someone to have kids with.”

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow ein neuer Header :) sehr schön

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much, dear! I follow you! Kisses!







    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~