Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, August 28, 2012

Emma Stone - Interview Magazine Cover September


Emma Stone looks fierce on the cover ofInterview magazine’s September 2012 issue.
Here is what the 23-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On heartbreak: “Like, within the hour. I remember being on the floor… I have never felt anything quite like that. It was so visceral. It’s like someone has killed you and you have to live through it and watch it happen… It was awful.”
On frequent co-star Ryan Gosling: “I’ve asked him to read a couple of scripts. I just really like hearing his viewpoint because I know that it’s never going to be tainted. He’s very much his own person. It has really just been scripts so far, because I only met him two years ago when we did Crazy, Stupid, Love, but it was like meeting a member of your team or something. I really like his brain.”
On the paparazzi after Spider-Man: “Of course, you do have that moment where you want to say, “I don’t know why there are eight of you here, and I’d like to have a conversation with you so I can know why you need this picture of me walking around . . .” And there are people who start to get really self-defensive and preach to you about why you’re wrong for questioning it. But not everyone is like that. There was this one Hasidic guy who wore a suit, and he was following me around for a while in New York. He was taking my picture, and I was like, “What are you doing?” And he put down the camera and was really nervous and said, “This week, People is running a story on you, so I need three pictures.” And I was like, “Well, at least I know why you’re here.’” But then sometimes they’re like, “You chose this! Why’d you pick Spider-Man?” and you feel like an object or a zoo animal or something.”
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 
Click the pix to enlarge!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~