Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, August 23, 2012

Nina Dobrev - Ocean Drive Cover September 2012



Nina Dobrev Covers 'Ocean Drive' September 2012
Nina Dobrev wears a sheer top on the cover of Ocean Drive‘s September 2012 issue, on newsstands now.
Here is what the 23-year-old Perks of Being a Wallflower actress had to share with the mag:
On working with the Perks cast: “We came from such different places. Emma [Watson]had just finished a Harry Potter movie. Ezra [Miller] had wrapped We Need to Talk about Kevin, which he has received incredible acclaim for. And I was fresh from The Vampire Diaries. We all got together for this one passion project, on location. We’re all around the same age, and none of us can drive—we went everywhere together in the Crown Plaza hotel van. That was our mode of transportation. We spent so much time together and would get together off the clock, after hours. Remember when you came and found us all sitting together in the lobby, playing music and singing at 4am?”
On her dream roles: “I want to do a little bit of everything. My dream role is to do a James Bond film, or if they did another Lara Craft, or even a prequel Lara Croft, I’d want to do that, to get it out of my system. Do you know the play August: Osage County? They’re making it into a movie, and Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep are playing the moms. My dream role would be the daughter. I think they’re shooting it while I’m doing The Vampire Diaries, but that’s the kind of thing I love. I want to play strong characters and real people.”
For more from Nina, visit OceanDrive.com!






1 Kommentar:

  1. è davvero stupenda nina!! la adoro .. in vampire è perfetta e con questi abiti è meravigliosa ..

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~