Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Juni 29, 2012

Anna Kendrick - Boston Common Cover Shot


Anna Kendrick is a lady in red on the Summer 2012 issue of Boston Common magazine.
The 26-year-old actress opened up on picking her roles, wanting to be more handy and Twitter. Check it:
On her handy-woman hopes: “I just wish that I were more handy. Nothing makes you feel more useless than when you don’t know how to fix anything.”
On her upcoming movie roles: “It wasn’t strategic. Those other roles were more a case of wish fulfillment, being able to do [in movies] what I’d find much more difficult to do in life. I’m a control freak but not nearly as rigid. When I fall apart, I’m all over the place.”
On her lack of tweeting: “I haven’t tweeted since December. I can’t help but think, Why should anyone pay attention to me?”

Anna Kendrick – Boston Common Cover Shoot


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~