Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Juni 22, 2012

McKayla Maroney suffered a minor nasal fracture!!!




© John Cheng

June 19, 2012 -- At the 2012 Visa Championships, McKayla Maroney suffered a minor nasal fracture and a mild concussion following a missed landing during the warm-ups prior to the final senior women’s session. Since then, Maroney, her parents and coach have been working closely with several physicians, including Dr. Larry Nassar, the U.S. Women’s National Team doctor. Maroney has returned to the gym and her progress is being closely monitored.
A quote from McKayla Maroney
“My doctors and coaches are working together to find the balance between recovery and my wanting to get back into the gym and prepare for the Olympic Trials. My family and I appreciate all of the well wishes and support from my fans, friends, and teammates.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~