Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, Juni 05, 2012

Kristen Stewart - Vanity Fair - July 2012





Kristen Stewart Covers 'Vanity Fair' July 2012
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Vanity Fair‘s July 2012 issue.
Here is what the 22-year-old Snow White and the Huntsman actress had to share with the mag:
On not taking perfect pictures: “I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I get some serious shit about it. I’m not embarrassed about it. I’m proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, What an actress! What a faker! That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like sh-t in half my photos, and I don’t give a f–k. What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, ‘She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest.’ I don’t care about the voracious, starving sh-t eaters who want to turn truth into shit. Not that you can say that in Vanity Fair!”
On her style as a kid: ““Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I didn’t even think about it. I wore my gym clothes. But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my God! That’s disgusting—you don’t shave your legs!”
Robert Pattinson on the public’s perception of Kristen: “People have decided how they are going to perceive her. No matter how many times she smiles, they’ll put in the one picture where she’s not smiling.”
For more from Kristen, visit VanityFair.com!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebes,

    danke für den Tipp :) Ich hab mir den mal notiert und hoffe die führen den Lippenstift im Laden der sieht aber vom Bild her schonmal so aus wie ich ihn haben will

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~