Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, September 13, 2012

Blake Lively - Allure October 2012 Cover



Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2012!
Blake Lively is stunning on the cover ofAllure magazine for the October 2012 issue, out on newsstands September 25.
Here’s what the 25-year-old Gossip Girlactress and newlywed had to share with the mag:
On how she feels about her life: “Right now, I’m so peaceful…I’ve never been happier in my life. It’s the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, ‘There’s no reason today can’t be the best day of my life.”
On her body: “I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I’d rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South.”
On her wanting children: “I’ve always wanted a big family. Oh, I’d love 30 [children] if I could.”
For more from Blake, visit Allure.com!

1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~