Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, September 11, 2012

Kristen Stewart - NYC - On The Road





Kristen Stewart goes glam at a screening for her upcoming film On The Road held at Disney Park Avenue on Monday (September 10) in New York City.
The 22-year-old actress recently returned from a trip to the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, where she premiered the flick.
She also sat down with THR at the festival to discuss acting.
“My biggest thing about acting is that you’re not pretending to be someone else; you’re just finding yourself,”Kristen said. “What I knew when I was younger was that I wanted to know that I was going to be really challenged, and I am.”
FYI: Kristen is wearing ALC pants, Jimmy Choo heels, and a Balenciaga shirt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~