Friendly Blogs

Freitag, September 07, 2012

Miranda Kerr - Marie Claire Australia Cover October 2012



Miranda Kerr Covers 'Marie Claire Australia' October 2012
Miranda Kerr looks sexy in a corset on the cover of Marie Claire Australia‘s October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 5.
Here is what the 29-year-old Aussie model had to share with the mag:
On husband Orlando Bloom‘s favorite home cooked meal: “His favorite thing at the moment is when I slow-roast the chicken. So, I’ll put the chicken in the oven for like eight hours and just slow roast it in coconut oil with garlic and onion and, yeah, it’s delicious.”
On magazine cover photo shoots: “When you shoot a cover it’s more about engaging with the audience. You need to be a little bit more friendly and approachable. It depends on what you’re wearing, as well, and the feeling that you want to portray and what the editor wants. We all work together and you try and give a few variations and then they can get what they want.”

On what’s changed since her son Flynn‘s birth
: “Everything, I’d say. I’m not traveling as much now because I prefer to spend my time with him. It put it in a new perspective, like, he’s the most important thing. It’s amazing and I love it.”

For more from Miranda, visit Marie Claire Australia!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~