Friendly Blogs

Samstag, März 09, 2013

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas - DWTS 2013


Mark Ballas works on Aly Raisman‘s form in this rehearsal pic from Dancing With The Stars.
“I met Mark for the first time [recently] and the whole thing was filmed. He was so nice, it wasn’t awkward at all, things just clicked,” the 18-year-old Olympian told The Boston Globe in a recent interview. “I am so excited to have him as a partner, he is amazing!”
Aly added, “I honestly have no idea how to characterize my dance skills. All I know is that I am going to need a lot of help, because it is actually completely different than gymnastics.”
Dancing With The Stars premieres on Monday, March 18th @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~