Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, März 05, 2013

Diane Kruger - Manhattan Magazine March 2013


Diane Kruger graces the cover of Manhattan magazine’s March 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!
Here’s what the 36-year-old actress had to share:
On her character in The Host: But really, is she a villain or not? That’s the question. I mean, even the other aliens find her strange. It was very strange to go from Versailles [for Farewell, My Queen] to Baton Rouge [where scenes from The Host were shot], from playing a historical figure to one with no reference, based only on the imagination where you can do anything.”
On her use of ballet as an escape: “When I was 6 or 7 I learned that through ballet and its physical demands, I could express emotion and be rewarded for it. It was unconscious, but I felt free and valued.”
On acting school at the age of 23: “I really didn’t have anything to lose; I had savings and gave myself one year. I had the same feeling as in ballet.”


1 Kommentar:

  1. She's so pretty!!Visit http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com and check my new post!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~