Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Januar 11, 2013

Emma Stone - Glamour UK Magazine February 2013



 Emma Stone takes over the February 2013 cover of British Glamour.
In between talking about starring with Ryan Gosling again in Gangster Squad, the 24-year-old actress opened up about her paranoia with paparazzi.
“It’s weird in Los Angeles…[paparazzi are] hiding out everywhere,” she shared. “The hardest thing is that it makes me act like an a****** because I now have this weird level of paranoia that I never had before.”
Emma continued, “It feels like having a private investigator on you or something. “You find yourself walking around holding your head up like you’re looking in the mirror — and your friends are wondering what’s wrong with you. Then I feel like a jerk because half the time there’s nobody there… still, I really don’t want to be caught with a burger all over my face.”
Gangster Squad opens January 11th.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~