Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, Januar 02, 2013

Naomi Watts - Easy Living January 2013


Naomi Watts is gorgeous and carefree on the cover of Easy Living magazine’s January 2013 issue, on newsstands now.
Here’s what the 44-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On learning to be happy: “There is less stress about work. I still care about it deeply, but I feel as if I care about other things more. I saw someone today who I had not seen for ten years and they said that I didn’t seem so serious. They told me ‘There’s a lightness about you now.’ and perhaps having a family has done that for me.”
On being an older mom: “I always wanted to be a young mum. My mum had us at 19 and 20, but it didn’t work out that way for me. I just never met the right guy. The advantage of having children later is that I was really sure I wanted to be a mum. I know myself better. Of course, I love my work and it’s a big part of my life, but I think I am able to compartmentalize now. A baby in my twenties? I don’t think I would have done that as well.”
On not being married to longtime partner Liev Schreiber: “We’re very much together. We just don’t have that certificate and that’s okay with both of us. Maybe one day, we’ll just wake up and go ‘Hey, let’s do this.’ And maybe not.”
For more from Naomi, visit EasyLiving.co.uk








1 Kommentar:

  1. Naomi Watts ist so schön.. hier besonders auf dem s/w-Bild und auf dem danach.
    ich hoffe du hattest ein schön besinnliches Weihnachtsfest und bist gut gerutscht ;)
    Ella

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~