Friendly Blogs

Sonntag, Januar 06, 2013

Ke$ha - Seventeen February 2013


Ke$ha gets cuddly with a kitten on the cover of Seventeen magazine’s February 2013 issue, on newsstands January 8.
Here’s what the 25-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On dealing with negativity: “I used it to motivate me then, and I still do. I remember every person who told me I couldn’t do something or that I was ugly or too fat. I have a ‘s*** list’—people from my past who have been soulless and judgmental. Even after I got through my awkward phase, got my braces off, and figured out how to dress my body, people in the music business were like, “You’re never going to make it.” I see them now and I’m like, ‘Ha!’ That’s one of the reasons I named my record Warrior. You can be a victim and let that eat your soul, or you can say, You’re going on my list and I’m going to prove you wrong!”
On attraction: “I don’t love just men. I love people. It’s not about a gender. It’s just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you’re with.”
On bullying: “I’m all about standing up to gay/lesbian/transgender bullying, but it’s also about my little brother. He’s 13 and he gets made fun of because he has a stutter. I just have zero tolerance for people making fun of others.”
For more from Ke$ha, visit Seventeen.com!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~