Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, Januar 22, 2013

Naomi Watts - Vogue Australia February 2013






Naomi Watts is stunning on the cover of Vogue Australia‘s February 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!
Here’s what the 44-year-old British actress had to share with the mag:
On The Impossible: “It was definitely hard work (but) had it been on green screen, you wouldn’t have got the same feeling. I mean, we were in that pool, struggling to breathe. Of course, nothing to the extent to what the real people went through, but, nonetheless… I’m not even a strong swimmer.”
On Diana: “In the case of Diana, of course, there is a huge pressure to look right, to have good hair, to walk and speak (like her). And I instantly thought: ‘Oh no, I’m going to fail at that because the comparisons are going to be monumental’.”
On the acclaim: “Of course it’s nice to hear all that. But one doesn’t want to get too carried away with the buzz. It’s going to either be a happy ending or a disappointment, so if you invest too heavily you are destined to have some sort of anticlimax.”
For more on Naomi, visit Vogue.com/au!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Isn't Naomi fabulous? I just love her, I think she's going to make a wonderful Diana, I'm so looking forward to seeing it!

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~