Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Januar 31, 2013

Miley Cyrus - Cosmopolitan Magazine March 2013




Miley Cyrus shows off her flat tummy in a suit on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s March 2013 issue, out on newsstands Tuesday, February 5!
Here’s what the 20-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On what she is satisfied most in life: “Number one is my relationship with Liam [Hemsworth]. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f–king hates it.”
On what she wants her wedding to be like: “I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.”
On fiance Liam: “I’ll literally look at him and be like “You are hot, dear god!” The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, ‘I’m gonna faint–the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.’ So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, ‘Who’s that? He is so hot!’ That’s my hubby!”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~